I am excited to have been nominated the Liebster Blog Award. Thank you so much Crescent Moon from http://theread-a-holic.blogspot.com.au
The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It is to show new bloggers that they are appreciated, and to help spread the word about new blogs.
I read on a blog recently that you are not a real writer until you get one. Well, thank god for this then! I actually kind of thought of myself as a real writer anyone but at least now I know for sure. *coughs now I'm finished gloating here are the rules.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you;
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserves to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
11 Questions for Me:
1. What's a book you decided to read by judging it's cover?
Twilight! But, that was long before all the hype.
2. Jelly or Jam?
I'm an Aussie there is only one answer - Jam!
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Italy! I have always dreamed of exploring the places from my grandfather's childhood stories.
4. What's one sentence you use to define yourself?
Geez, that's a tough one. Someone who dreams, and someone who does.
5. Do you play an instrument?
The only instruments I wield are my mind, my tongue and my imagination.
6. If you have one, what is your guilty obsession?
Gossip... Okay I said it. I love to hear the juiciness. 'Really, my ex-boyfriend came into your shop and has gone bald?' lol Not so much, honestly I just love hearing about people lives and how their minds work. Call it research. Maybe why I'm a twitter-holic?
7. Your favourite childhood show?
The Fairytale Theatre. Not many people know of it, but it was the best. I play it for my own kids now.
8. Do you prefer cursive or print, with pen or pencil?
Print and Pen. I like the simplicity.
9. Do you sing along while listening to music whether it's out loud, ear buds, or in your head?
Out loud to the radio. My husband loooves it... Maybe not, but the kids think it's wonderful. Bless their tone-deaf little hearts.
10. Favourite fruit?
Berries. Any kind, anyway, anyhow.
11. What was the first thought to pop into your head after reading my questions?
How little I really know myself compared to how well I know other people.
Questions for My Nominee's
1. Describe your current MS in three sentences?
2. What is the most important thing you try to achieve within your own writing?
3. What has been your biggest writing high?
4. What are your three favourite books?
5. What is the primary focus of your blog?
6. Name three interesting Bloggers/Tweeters that you would like to know better?
7. What is the single best piece of writing advice you ever heard/read?
8. How would you sum up your writing experience?
9. What's your plan for publication? Query Agents, Submit Direct to publishers or Self pub and why?
10. What's been your biggest challenge as a writer?
11. What keeps you going?
My nominees are awesome. Really, I chose them for their extreme goodness :) Why not follow them on Twitter as well as their blog?
1. Rachel Pudelek
Someone I am just getting to know and who is amazing. Visit her blog and read the blurb of her novel DARK WATERS. I fully expect to see big things from this lady. YA Author
Twitter: @rachelpud Blog: http://www.rachelpudelek.blogspot.com.au/
2. Cassandra Page
A beautiful and friendly Aussie YA writer.
Twitter: @CassandraPage01 Blog: http://cassandrapage.com/
3. Colleen Hampton
Someone I am enjoying getting to know on Twitter. Useful writey advice on her blog. YA Author
Twitter: @writefully_so Blog:http://adventures-in-word.blogspot.com.au/
4. Marnee Bailey
A lovely romance writer.
Twitter: @marneejo Blog: http://marneebailey.blogspot.com.au/
5. Caitlen O'Connell
YA Historical Writer
Twitter: @Caitlin_Renata Blog:http://teaandbiscuits42.blogspot.com.au/
6. Nikki Urang
Twitter @Nikkiurang Blog: http://nikkiurang.wordpress.com/
7. Fiona Marsden
A writer whose tweets I love. A Category Romance Junkie!!
8. Stacey Nash
An Aussie YA writer worth following :)
Twitter @staceynash Blog: http://www.staceynash.com/blog/
9. Susan Francino
A lovely lady and one of my first blog followers
Twitter @SusanFrancino Blog: http://thefeatherandtherose.blogspot.com.au/
10. Roz Groves
Has a pretty little Romance Review Blog
Twitter @roz_groves Blog: http://mywrittenromance.wordpress.com/
11. Susan Hocking
Another Aussie YA writer I am really enjoying getting to know in cyber-space :)
Twitter: @SuseHocking Blog: http://thescribblingpost.wordpress.com/