I’ve been tagged in the One Lovely Blog Award, by the one lovely Cassandra Page This is an award that writers give to each other, so I am honored to have received it!
· You must share seven things about yourself
· You must pass the award to seven other bloggers
So here are seven things about me you may not know
1. I started reading romance novels (Julia Garwood & Johanna Lindsey), at the ripe-old age of eleven. Yeah, it was widely inappropriate and I learnt much more about sex from them than I ever did from sex ed. Perhaps I can blame them for my warped quixotic mind? However, I have those books to thank for my love of reading, my desire to write, and my obsession for romance.
2. I started writing when I was in a drug-induced stupor. Not as bad as it sounds people. Legal, and medically required drugs. I have always wanted to write I just never believed I could. I always had a writer's brain but it wasn't until a year ago when I was ill and had way too much cough syrup, that I actually had the nerve to write something down.
3. I am a wearer of many hats. Mother of a baby and a toddler, a graphic/web designer, business owner, housewife, writer, blogger, reviewer, and I am still technically employed in my government job.
4. I am terrified of public speaking. I can deal with nearly any emergency situation with grace and ease, but stand me up on front of a crowd and I shake like a leaf. Not so good if you want to pitch your MS to agents and conferences! I will work on that.
5. As a child I suffered from learning difficulties. Ironic since I grew to excel at learning as an adult. I attribute it to the bulling I encountered in my early years. To me it is tangible proof of how a child's environment can affect all aspects of their life and development.
6. I am a chronic Yo-Yo dieter! Enough said.
7. If I couldn't be a writer my dream would be to run a fabulous online matchmaking service. I love online dating. Yes, I am married so I can't use it myself, but I love
interfering in the love-life of others helping my single friends
browse profiles. See, quixotic mind and romance obsession.
The seven people I tag are:
1. Colleen M Albert http://cmalbert.blogspot.com.au/
2. CM Hampton http://adventures-in-word.blogspot.com.au/
3.Rosyln Groves http://mywrittenromance.wordpress.com/
4. A.J Bradley http://ajbradleyscribbles.blogspot.com.au/
5. Jamie K. http://www.jamiekrakover.blogspot.com.au/
6. Lacey Devlin http://www.laceydevlin.blogspot.com
7. Susan Hocking http://thescribblingpost.wordpress.com/